[GF-Users] v2.3.1 from gf-testing broke my imap auth

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Fri Apr 13 01:19:35 MST 2018

On 13/04/18 03:53, Fabian A. Santiago wrote:
> no word yet from anyone on dovecot list. have you or anyone here on
> gf-users noticed anything yourselves? i mean i suppose it is a
> testing repo for a reason so perhaps i just need to wait until it's
> in the stable release repo? i haven't checked but have there been any
> new releases on @gf-testing for dovecot?
I have one other person who tests it for me and has not reported any
issues but based on your issue I am holding it from release.

You can try using the official dovecot release and see if that has the
problem, if not then it would be a packaging issue and if so you might
be more likely to get assistance on the dovecot list, otherwise
hopefully the issue gets fixed in the next release.

You can also try pinging the dovecot list again.

Peter