[GF-Users] Last Postfix >= 3.7.0

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Sat Aug 20 03:24:59 MST 2022

On 20/08/22 21:45, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> Hell Peter,
> ,
> Am Samstag, 20. August 2022, 04:26:07 CEST schrieb Peter:
>> On 20/08/22 02:02, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
>>> can I found on any Places the postfix 3.7.0 Packets
>>>
>>> After I update to 3.7.1 I have Errors and Fatal Errors
>>>
>>> Now with 3.7.2 I x1000 Errors/Fatal
>>>
>>> with 3.7.0 the most is working
>>
>> 3.7.0 has been removed from GF.
>>
>> Can you share exactly the errors you're getting with 3.7.2?
>
> I (we) cant find the Problem?
> My Problem are SASL and throttling!

Those aren't postfix logs, and tbh I'm not entirely sure where they're
coming from, systemd maybe?

Can I suggest that you post this on the postfix mailing list?  I'll be
happy to continue helping you there (or here) but there are others on
that list who are more knowledgeable than me and will likely help you as
well.  I also suggest you look at the DEBUG_README file located at
/usr/share/doc/postfix3-3.7.2/README_FILES/DEBUG_README, specifically
the section, "Reporting problems to postfix-users at postfix.org".

Also there are not very many changes between 3.7.0 and 3.7.2, you can
check the release announcements for 3.7.1 and 3.7.2 to see exactly what
has changed in those releases:

https://www.postfix.org/announcements/postfix-3.7.1.html
https://www.postfix.org/announcements/postfix-3.7.2.html

Peter