[GF-Users] Last Postfix >= 3.7.0

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at 4gjn.at
Sat Aug 20 04:28:14 MST 2022

Hello Peter,

Am Samstag, 20. August 2022, 12:29:29 CEST schrieb Peter:
> On 20/08/22 22:24, Peter wrote:
> > Can I suggest that you post this on the postfix mailing list?  I'll be
> > happy to continue helping you there (or here) but there are others on
> > that list who are more knowledgeable than me and will likely help you as
> > well.  I also suggest you look at the DEBUG_README file located at
> > /usr/share/doc/postfix3-3.7.2/README_FILES/DEBUG_README, specifically
> > the section, "Reporting problems to postfix-users at postfix.org".

I will show this weekend for this.

> Can you also specify which EL distribution and version you're running
> postfix in?  Currently GhettoForge has 3.7.2 builds of Postfix for three
> different EL releases (7, 8 and 9) and it would help to know which one
> is having this problem as they are all built against different versions
> of libraries.
I have the oracle Linux 8 last, running on this Server

Peter a question ;-)

is it not possible to switch your repositories to the new possibilities of
RHEL 8.9 (module), then you could just switch to your repository and postfix
would just be installed on the next update and the weird postfix3 would
disappear ;-)

like remi's PHP repositories :-))

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,